(PLEASE NOTE THE CLOCKS GO BACK AN HOUR IN THE EARLY HOURS OF SUNDAY 30TH OCTOBER – MEANING AN EXTRA HOUR IN BED FOR THE OCTOBER FAIR.)
UPDATE: From September all cars must be registered for parking, this is free. Please use the ipad’s that are available downstairs in reception or upstairs at the top of the stairs leading into the Yorkshire suite. You can email your car registration number to us should you wish, and we will register it for you in the week prior to the coin fair , we must receive the information 7 days before.
This applies to dealers and any other attendees. We will register the same car numbers each month. You will only have to let us know if you come in a different car which will need to be registered on the ipad.
Should you receive a fine from parking eye at any point, after attending The Yorkshire Coin Fair please contact us before doing anything and we will contact the management as the car park is free to anyone that attends the coin fair.
- There are 250 free car parking spaces at the front of the Hotel. You will need to register your car’s details and this can be done at either the Hotel Reception or the entrance to the Fair.
- The entrance to the car park has a vehicle height restriction, if your car/van is over this height please press the intercom, so the hotel staff can raise the barrier for you to access the car park.
- Please note that the Hotel only accepts payment by card. However, there will be tea and coffee available at the Fair for £1 a cup – and you can pay by cash! There is an ATM machine at Tescos which is located across the roundabout.
The Fair is being held at the Cedar Court Hotel in Huddersfield – if you plan to stay overnight, please mention that you are attending the Coin Fair for better room rates.
Cedar Court Hotel (Yorkshire coin fair rates – Double room £ 60 Including breakfast)
To make a booking please see the details below regarding office hours and email and telephone details.
Saturday – 9-5.30pm
Sundays – Closed
Bookings can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone 01422 375431 pressing option 1 for bedroom bookings
Other nearby hotels –
- Fortune Hotel, Ainley Top, Elland, Huddersfield, HD2 2EA (Exit 24 of the M62) Tel: 0333 090 7865
- Premier Inn, Huddersfield North Hotel, Wakefield Road, Brighouse, HD6 4HA (Exit 25 of the M62) Tel: 0333 003 1728
- Other hotels are available around the Huddersfield area please look on http://www.booking.com and http://www.premierinn.com also some dealers have used http://www.airbnb.co.uk and others have used the premier inn Wakefield next to the M1 which is a 20-25 minute easy drive in the morning.
(Approximately two miles from the train station and a £5-£6 ride)
These were sourced from the internet …
Huddersfield Taxis 01484 300030
Mount Taxis 01484 515006
Woods Taxis 01484 400400